Monday, February 19, 2007

LOVE MEANS NEVER HAVING TO SAY YOU'R SORRY...


When 'SORRY' is the word between you 'n' me,

You need not say it, I'll feel your wet eyes.

I'll feel your heart burning, and mine craving

for the soothe that I've always got there,

there next to you, in your arms.


The smile at the very small triumph of mine,

the joy, above words, of yours

when we shared li'l happy, bright moments

And the tear doting at the corners of your eyes,

when you've been proud of my being...

Oh my sweets.....,

when 'SORRY' is the word between you and me,

You need not say it, I'll miss the sunshine in ur smile.


It's your love that's kept the flame burning,

It's my faith that's kept the bond growing.

Let's not walk lone on this coarse path of life so long,

For I fear I'd fall apart without you,

I fear I may lose myself if i lose u ever.

So Don't you say SORRY for i'll feel our tender love,

in that innocent face of yours...

No comments: