Saturday, May 17, 2008

Untouched by Their own Hues...

Life's not mch about the breakthroughs we make or the ends that we seek..I feel its more so, the journey itself, a newer one every new day, that keeps us alive and kicking.
And suddenly it felt as if Life's looking for some other side in me..it just is not drawing interest in the conventional 'Me' anymore. It tries to arouse in me a strong urge to take a social turnaround!

I dont know how much it makes sense for me to explore the possibility but it amuses me,yes and a lot. A plethora of speculations seems to have surfaced over me and it sure's keeping me in a diabolical state of mind...,with so mch anticipation hitting the shores of my mind lyk torrents frm every direction, I feel practically evrythg I do or say, puts up itself as a mindchurning exercise.
People I meet, the ones I talk to, the fewer ones I comprehend about things with...now I just seem to keenly observe them more than ever. My laid back avtar of sometime back has given way to a more conscientious, inquisitive me!

But I think one gud thing that's stood pervasive through all this wilderness of thoughts is that nthng has been able to thrust upon me, the otherwise natural consequence of getting judgemental. And that could be pretty well explnd by the reason that I dont mind things any more...not that I acted nerd for anythg earlier, for that matter, its just that now a part of me has got numb towards certain dynamics encompassing our lives...it just wont respond or even let me do so...infct this has brought me a kind of settling non-chalance, a poise. And I happen to like this shift towards stoicalness...this non-judgemental incline..but that or infact nothing's been able to restore my focal point and my channel of thoughts still remain fazed so far. May be this demarcates a good understanding and the clarity of thought...this is how the two would get toed across differently.

Whatever lyf's bringing on my platter stands for something I can clearly see..but everytym that I try savoring the servings, it feels as if its still ground zero...


(TBCtd....)

2 comments:

Dew drops said...

hmm...again some deep unraven truths...:)
kya baat hai tj..:)
ya..smwhere down the line,its a thght that every heart is thnking,some r ignoring,some r writing it up,and some daring ones have left everythng to be where there heart wwants them to be...great going!

TEEJAY said...

thanks,yaar..i'd appreciate if we cud jz break free nd put on our foot rt whr our hearts lie...nd as a matter of fact do u rem'br d dreamz unlimited we'v once dreamt of, 2gethr..??... :)